Page Numbering and Character / Paragraph editing – Karl Lagerfeld
Third week process:
- 1.Page numbering
- To insert page numbers onto pages..
- ・Work on the Master Page
- ・Use the Rectangle Trame Tool to mark out where I want the page numbers to display
- ・Type > Insert Special Character > Markers > Current Page Number
- ・Click back on the main document to see page numbers in place.
- To start a new section in a document..
- ・Select the page I want the section to begin from
- ・Right click or click on the pop out menu at the top right of the pages panel and deselect ‘Allow document pages to shuffle’.
- ・Right click or click on the pop out menu at the top right of the pages panel and chooseNumbering and Section Options.
- ・Choose ‘Strat Page Numbering at…’
- ・Click ok
Character and Paragraph options
- To adjust Character and Paragraph options for my text
- Window > Type & Tables > Character / Paragraph
- Use the Character menu to edit font family, size and spacing.
- Use the Paragraph menu to edit alignment, indentation and drop caps etc.
Save as .pdf and there you go!!DTP Week3