This week process:
- Place holder text
- We filled the main body of the text with stand in / place holder text.
- Then clicked the type tool in the rectangular frame.
- Type> Fill with place holder text
- Putting an effect on the title
- Selected the frame containing the title text.
- Effects menu > Drop Shadow
- Adjusted the parameters for position and direction of light source.
- Defining a clipping path for an image
- Selected the frame containing the image.
- Object menu > Clipping Path > Options
- Selected Detect edges from the ‘type’ drop down menu.
Adjusted Threshold and Tolerance until the edges of image are clearly defined by the brown anchor points and paths.
- Text wrap pop out menu > Wrap text around object shape
- Use the ‘Offset : Top’ option to increase the space around the image that the text wraps.
- Found the links panel at the top of the pop out menus on the right under pages, and layers or in the Window menu.
- We can use the links Panel to identify images in the document, the page they are on and other useful information.
- The panel shows an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle to indicate when a file has been modified and to update the file, we can click the indicator.
- To edit an image after it have been placed in a document…
- Edit menu > Edit Original > Choose Program